Reception, Dinner, AGM and Hunterian Oration Sir Mark Walport
May 16 @ 7:00 pm
7pm Reception and dinner, AGM, Hunterian Oration Sir Mark Walport
Professor Sir Mark Walport FRS FMedSci HonFRSE
The Scottish Enlightenment meets Technology
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING to be held at 8.00pm
16th MAY 2022
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held on Tuesday 18th May 2021*
- Election of Officers and Councillors for 2022-23*
Professor Michael Gleeson– President
Dr Anjna Harrar – Web / website editor
Dr Tina Challacombe – Honorary Secretary
Mr Surendra Paul – Editor
- Reports 2021-22
- President’s Report for the 196th Session*
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report for the Year Ended 31st December 2021*
- To accept the report and accounts for 2021
- Secretary’s Report for 2021-2022*
- Curator’s Report 2021-2022*
- Hunterian Society in 21st Century – Strategy for the future
- To approve amendments to the Laws of the Society 2022*
- Date of next AGM 15th May 2023
* These Reports are displayed on the Society’s website in the Fellows area. If you have a problem accessing these please email Betty Smallwood firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Event!
* Please note that it is anticipated that all of these meetings will be held as usual at Lettsom House with the exception being the Commemoration at Westminster Abbey.
They will start at 7pm.
Registration is needed via Betty Smallwood – General Administrator.
7:00pm Reception and Dinner
8:00pm Lecture/Scientific meeting*
* Fellows may attend the Scientific Meeting only.
Programme of 195th Session 2021-22 (PDF)